Sunday, July 19, 2009

Toy Story - Buzz Light Year

Got this promotional toy from McDonald many years ago.(probably somewhere in 1999) This toy has great sentimental value to me as this was obtain my a ex-colleague (which is now my very good friend) who persistently asked on my behalf from MacDonald outlet even when the store manager maintaining that it is not for sale.

After good 20mins (i think) of persuasion from my ex-colleague, the store manager promise that if he find any from other outlets, he would give us a call. Naturally in Singapore, I didn't held high hopes for it but to my pleasant surprise, he really called back a couple of days later. Wah-la.... I got my hands on this Buzz Light Year. So NO!! I will never sell it off!!



Happy Face


Grumpy Face

No comments:

Post a Comment