Monday, August 24, 2009

7724 Lego City Advent Calendar 2008

This is interesting product from Lego so I have discovered. :)

Basically this is a countdown to christmas for 24 days. Each day you get to open 1 pocket until X'mas (that is if you can resist not opening all in 1 go). Obviously I didn't buy it during X'mas so hehe I have been opening up 3-4 pockets at a time. I will progressively add on when I finish opening them all. From what I have read, there are 10 minifigs. I have finally open up all of them. Here you go for your viewing pleasure!


BBQ




Pizza Chef




Fireman to the Rescue






Ice Cream, Ice Cream...



Bottle Packer



Mug Shot (Police and Thief)



Im dreaming of a white X'mas!



Gear Up...time to dive!




Ready... Action Winter Explorer!!




Series: City - Seasonal
Model Number: 7724
Model Name: Advent Calendar - City
Year: 2008
Pieces: 196 pieces, 10 minifigs
Bought from Simply Toys (supposely discounted already)

No comments:

Post a Comment